Frequently Asked General Questions
Below are some of the most common or Frequently Asked Questions for Adult Cam Models and Live Streaming Entertainers.
What do I need to do to become a cam model for CamCamRoom.com?
To be a model or enterprise broadcaster with CamCamRoom.com you must:
- Be at least 18 years old and be able to prove it with a valid, legal Photo ID or Passport. School ID or other non-government issued ID will not be accepted
- Have a nice set of promotional images.
- Have a private Space To Work From (Bed Room, Studio, office, etc)
- Be friendly, outgoing, with a good attitude.
Additionally you must:
- Sign a model’s release form giving us permission to stream your broadcast and likeness over the internet
- Have an IRS 1099 for Independent Contractors on file.
- Agree to our terms and conditions and performer’s terms and conditions.
What are the technical requirements to broadcast
- You must have a new model PC or Mac running updated versions of iOS, Linux, Windows 7, 8.1, or 10.
(You will have better results with updated versions of Windows 10 or iOS)
- You will need a good quality integrated or external web cam and microphone.
- Updated browser such as Firefox, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge. Other browsers may work, but not guaranteed.
- You will need to install the latest version of Adobe Flash.
Broadcasting requires a good quality upstream connection at about 450kb/s, but we recommend at least 20mbps. Your Internet connection may be in use by other services at the same time so the higher your connection speed, the better.
For best results we suggest the following:
- A fast Internet connection of at least 20mb/s.
- Connect to your router with a cable instead of WiFi / Wireless.
- Secure your router from authorized usage.
- If you must use wireless, we suggest a router that supports 802.11-n or the new 802.11-ac protocols. Older routers will work but image quality may not be as good.
- You can test your internet speed at http://www.speedtest.net
Is Cam Splitting Allowed?
Absolutely! We recommend Many Cams. Need a license? We may be able to help. Get in touch with us to find out more.
What type of models/perfomers are you looking for?
Experienced Cam Models and Original Streaming Content Producers
CamCamRoom.com is a burlesque themed live cam site. We are currently seeking single females, female couples, male/female couples, groups, adult entertainers and streaming content producers.
We prefer models and performers that make use of good tech, costumes, have good sets, and generally treat their broadcasts and performances as live fantasy entertainment.
Special consideration is given to experienced cam models with established or growing fan bases, and social media followers.
Original Content Creators and Adult Entertainers
We are also seeking creative adult entertainers or streaming content producers. If you have an adult themed act, performance, behind the scenes broadcasts, or any adult entertainment that can be regularly streamed please contact us.
Can I link to or promote my other products and services?
Sure. We understand that this is a business with many facets. However you are not allowed to promote private Skype calls, other cam sites, or solicit for meetups. No exceptions.
Can I allow guests in my shows?
Of course. However, anyone who appears with you on camera must be at least 18 years of age verified with CamCamRoom.com, and must have a signed model release form on file with us BEFORE they appear on camera. There are no exceptions.
Is there anything I’m not allowed to broadcast?
In accordance with U.S.C. TITLE 18, SECTION 2257
You may not broadcast shows or produce any digital imagery on CamCamRoom.com that depict the following:
- (a) an act which threatens a person’s life
- (b) an act which results, or is likely to result, in serious injury to a person’s anus, breasts or genitals
- (c) an act which involves or appears to involve sexual interference with a human corpse
- (d) a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal (whether dead or alive).
Additionally, if your show involves BDSM or a specific fetish it must first be approved by CamCamRoom.com staff before it is broadcast.
How do models and performers make money?
A good model or performer can make money in a variety of ways.
- Subscriptions: A well promoted show can make money by charging viewers a monthly subscription fee which gives them all access to your performances
- Private and Group Shows: Viewers are charged by the minute to watch your special show.
- Tips: CamCamRoom.com is a free chat website. Visitors can tip at any time when they create and fund a free account. Many successful cam models make their entire income in tips alone.
What’s the rev share split for new models?
Ac 55% rev share is standard for all performers. Those who reach higher sales tiers can qualify for a higher rev share.
How do models and show hosts get paid?
Paydays is twice monthly. You can choose to be paid via direct deposit, Venmo, and Payoneer.
Commission payouts are made within 72 hours of the time we receive them by our accountant.
How are my submitted images used?
Any images that you submit to the staff and management of CamCamRoom.com are used for the promotion of CamCamRoom.com, your performances and your profile. Only submit images that you agree we are free to use for such purposes.
What do I do if I find my CamCamRoom.com images or videos on other websites?
If the images or videos are from your CamCamRoom.com shows, contact us and we will provide you with a boilerplate DMCA take down request that you can send to the offending website to demand that your content be removed.
You may also use our watermark on your images and videos if you’d like to watermark your CamCamRoom.com images and performances ahead of time.
CamCamRoom.com may use your name and contact information for the purpose in which the information was originally provided to us. We retain your information for as long as required by law or for the intended purpose of our document retention policies. By submitting personal information to us you are consenting to the use of it in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is outlined below.
We are committed to treating your personal information with the highest degree of care and security. We will not share or sell your information to anyone outside of CamCamRooms.com unless required by law or the operation of CamCamRooms.com.
To support your webcam modeling activities, we may share your personal information with our direct agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services. These services may include processing of your commission payments, technical support services, and other relationship management services.
Any third party with whom we share your personal information is only authorized to use it in accordance with our contractual arrangements in order to promote CamCamRoom.com. We are not responsible or liable for any of their actions or omissions. Third-party activity is for the sole purpose of creating your modeling account and/or your commission payments and we will never release your social security number to anyone for any reason.
Are there terms and conditions for working with CamCamRoom.com?
Yes, there are general terms and conditions as well as a performers code of conduct that we expect all models and performers to abide by here: https://news.camcamroom.com/terms-and-conditions/