CAMCAMROOM.COM MODELS & BROADCASTERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CamCamRoom.com may use your name and contact information for the purpose in which the information was originally provided to us. We retain your information for as long as required by law or for the intended purpose of our document retention policies. By submitting personal information to us you are consenting to the use of it in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is outlined below.
We are committed to treating your personal information with the highest degree of care and security. We will not share or sell your information to anyone outside of CamCamRooms.com unless required by law or the operation of CamCamRooms.com.
To support your webcam modeling activities, we may share your personal information with our direct agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services. These services may include processing of your commission payments, technical support services, and other relationship management services.
Any third party with whom we share your personal information is only authorized to use it in accordance with our contractual arrangements in order to promote CamCamRoom.com. We are not responsible or liable for any of their actions or omissions. Third-party activity is for the sole purpose of creating your modeling account and/or your commission payments and we will never release your social security number to anyone for any reason.
U.S.C. TITLE 18, SECTION 2257 COMPLIANCE
In compliance with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257, all models, actors, actresses and other persons who appear in any visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct appearing or otherwise contained in or at CamCamRoom.com are required to be over the age of eighteen years at the time and their age must be verified by CamCamRoom.com management before they can appear.
Records required to be maintained pursuant to U.S.C. Title 18, Section 2257 CamCamRoom.com is not the primary producer for the content of this site, but a secondary producer. As such, records as required by USC 2257 are held according to the standards set by the statute.
You may not broadcast shows or produce any digital imagery on CamCamRoom.com that depict the following:
- (a) an act which threatens a person’s life
- (b) an act which results, or is likely to result, in serious injury to a person’s anus, breasts or genitals
- (c) an act which involves or appears to involve sexual interference with a human corpse
- (d) a person performing or appearing to perform an act of intercourse or oral sex with an animal (whether dead or alive)
PHOTOGRAPHY, AND OTHER DIGITAL IMAGERY
By submitting images for consideration, you agree that they may be used to promote you, your cam profile and CamCamRoom.com. We will not resell or otherwise license your images or videos to 3rd parties without your permission or use your images for any other reason than the promotion of CamCamRoom.com.
MODELS CODE OF CONDUCT
When broadcasting on, or representing CamCamRoom.com:
- You may not promote or advertise other websites or services.
- You may not conduct paid product endorsements or otherwise use CamCamRoom.com to promote or sell products or services other than those of CamCamRoom.com.
- You may not use your profile to link to outside commercial websites, affiliate links or sell or promote products from 3rd party vendors who are not approved by CamCamRoom.com.
- You may not engage in racist or offensive behavior that disparages or attacks others based on creed, color, sexual orientation, or religion.
- You may not share or make public any personal details or contact information of any CamCamRoom.com models, performers, employees or its management.
- You may not perform with anyone who has not undergone age verification and submitted the proper paperwork to CamCamRoom.com management.
You are responsible for keeping your set clean and free of family photos, images of children, children’s clothing, toys, or any other items or identifying information that may risk your security, or privacy.
PROMOTION AND SOCIAL MEDIA
We encourage you to gain followers and promote yourself, your brand, and appearance times on CamCamRoom.com
- Always respect the terms of service of each platform regarding nudity, explicit imagery and language. DO NOT post any imagery or content that violates those terms.
- Approved social media channels on which you can promote CamCamRoom.com include, but are not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram.
Discussing company business, trade secrets, business practices, administrative or accounting practices or human resources issues about CamCamRoom.com, its management, employees or other models and performers in any form is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may result in immediate ban from CamCamRoom.com, and possible legal action against you.